As the climate changes, so do the places birds need to survive. And in Alaska, change is happening at an accelerated rate. That's why we are dedicating a full week to put a spotlight on the impacts climate change is having in our state, talk about some of the work being done to mitigate those impacts, and give you the ideas, tools, and motivation to make a difference.
Join us online for a week filled with music, films, conversations, games, and other activities focused on climate change in Alaska. New content will be available here on the website everyday. Plus, you can follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube.
Each day we will share a song from our carefully crafted playlist that will inspire you to learn more about climate change and take action. Enjoy!
- Monday's song: Louis Armstrong - What A Wonderful World (Official Video)
- Tuesday's song: Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young - Clear Blue Skies (Video)
- Wednesday's song: Marvin Gaye - Mercy Mercy Me
- Thursday's song: Demi Lovato - Make a Wave
- Friday's song: OneRepublic - Truth to Power
The Energy Conservation Coloring Book. Get out your crayons, colored pencils, or markers and enjoy! (we'll post a new page every day this week)
- Download "30 Days of Climate Action" PDF and make your own flip calendar.