- Download an electronic version of the full atlas (resolution is 144dpi, 125MB file).
- Download individual chapters:
- Chapter 1: Introduction (2.5MB)
- Chapter 2: Physical Setting (22.5MB)
- Chapter 3: Biological Setting (14MB)
- Chapter 4: Fishes (9.5MB)
- Chapter 5: Birds (31MB)
- Chapter 6: Mammals (17MB)
- Chapter 7: Human Uses (25MB)
- Chapter 8: Conservation Summary (3MB)
- Print copies are available for purchase from for $105, plus $20 for shipping and handling. To order, contact Kassandra Smith at (907) 276-7034 or by email.
How you can help, right now
Donate to Audubon
Help secure the future for birds at risk from climate change, habitat loss and other threats. Your support will power our science, education, advocacy and on-the-ground conservation efforts.
1% for the Planet
We are proud to be part of the 1% for the Planet network. If you own a business, please consider joining 1% for the Planet to support Audubon Alaska’s conservation efforts.