- Ecological Atlas of the Bering. Chukchi, and Beaufort Seas. (2017) A comprehensive trans-boundary atlas that represents the current state of knowledge on subjects ranging from physical oceanography to species ecology to human uses.
- Arctic Marine Synthesis: Atlas of the Beaufort and Chukchi Seas. (2010) This collection of 44 maps contains information on Arctic Ocean wildlife, physical characteristics of the ocean, and human uses such as energy development and protected areas.
- Place-based Summary of the Arctic Marine Synthesis. A companion publication to the Atlas, you can look up a specific place to learn about the wildlife and ocean characteristics found there.
Arctic Terrestrial (North Slope and Arctic Refuge)
- Ecological Impacts of Road- and Aircraft-Based Access to Oil Infrastructure (July 2017)
- Ecological Atlas of the Western Arctic (July 2016)
- A Synthesis of Existing, Planned, and Proposed Infrastructure and Operations Supporting Oil and Gas Activities and Commercial Transportation in Arctic Alaska. (2014) This report was produced at the University of Alaska Fairbanks as part of the North by 2020 Forum. All maps in this report were created at Audubon Alaska
Important Bird Areas
- Marine Important Bird Areas in Alaska: Identifying Globally Significant Sites Using Colony and At-Sea Survey Data
- Ecological Atlas of Southeast Alaska. (September 2016) In the Ecological Atlas, we have built upon the information in our previous Tongass publications. We improved datasets such as forest vegetation, anadromous fish distribution, salt marsh estuaries, and Important Bird Areas. We included new information, such as projected climate change, mammal and bird viewing hotspots, metals mining, and infrastructure. The publication includes photos and charts that accompany the maps and writing, and ends with a conservation summary and set of management recommendations based on the information included. (This link is to an online publication; visit our Tongass page for high resolution files to download)
- Conserving Old-Growth Ecosystems in the Tongass National Forest. (2010) Learn about Alaska's temperate rainforest and Audubon Alaska's conservation strategy to protect important places.
- Alaska WatchList 2017. Learn about declining and vulnerable bird populations in Alaska.